Trainer and Coaches:
Mara Husband, MA, LLP, ACT Team Leader/Program Manager at Lincoln Behavioral Services
Elaine Levenson, LMSW, ACT Team Leader, Lincoln Behavioral Services
Who Should Attend? This seminar contains content appropriate for ACT Team Leaders clinical staff (social work macro) at intermediate and advanced levels for ACT team leaders and for participants (ACT Team Staff) all levels of practice in Michigan.
Participants will learn about and be able to:
- Use the Michigan Medicaid Provider Manual to identify and describe ACT team guidelines and requirements.
- List ACT outcomes when implementation is faithful to the model.
- Demonstrate familiarity and understanding of how to use the Field Guide to support and improve team fidelity and functioning.
- Demonstrate familiarity and understanding of the ACT and ACT IDDT MiFast fidelity tools.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and calculate multiple fidelity measurements.
- Complete Action Plans on specific ways teams will provide on-going training in Motivational Interviewing and Stage-Matched Interventions.
- Facilitate the development of an Individual Plan of Service with goals and objectives that are Recovery-Oriented, Strength-based and Stage-matched.
- Demonstrate understanding of appropriate and adequate transition-ability to lower levels of care.
Day 1 - ACT Team Leaders
Day 2 - ACT Team Leaders and ACT Team Members